Have you ever felt lonely or alienated?
Like you just can’t relate to anyone around you?
There might be a reason for that.
You may be in the small percent of humans that are believed to have distant provenance...
sent here on a mission to benefit humanity.
What Is A Star Seed?
Star seeds are higher beings originating from distant stars and galaxies, whose mission is to assist earth into the Golden Age.
These are highly evolved souls with an unfathomable amount of wisdom hibernating in their core.
Star seeds experience total amnesia as to their true identities, however, each is encoded with an activation switch.
Each “awakening” is unique and can range from measured and calm to abrupt and intense.
When activated, Star seeds inherently know who they are.
They recall their purpose on earth and where they’re from with no explanations needed.
While there are many different beliefs as to the origins of Star seeds, their purpose is clear; they are on earth to be of service to humanity.
They are not here to learn or study humans, but to assist our planet into a new age.
While scientists question the belief in Star seeds, they can not disprove their existence.
Star seeds look, act and feel like normal human beings,
they experience an innate loneliness and a longing to return home.
While they are quick to discern human agendas, they find human behavior to be bewildering irrational and are reluctant to involve themselves in society.
One of the most telling Star seed characteristics is their feeling of genuine excitement upon learning that they might not be human after all.
They are naturally drawn to the concept of space exploration and “science fiction” – from the belief in sentient life in distant galaxies to the science behind star ships.
TV shows and movies such as E.T., Star Wars, and Star Trek provide comfort, for reasons they may not be able to express.
Piqued your interest?
Does this sound like you?
If you’re wondering...
Below is a list of Star seed characteristics that are commonly agreed upon. Read on to see if there’s a deeper self that you may be missing.
Star Seed Characteristics
- From a young age, you've had an inherent wisdom that usually comes later in life for others.
- You’ve been told you’re an old soul and you agree. You feel ancient to the core
- No matter where you are, you always have a feeling of homesickness. You know what home feels like, even if you can’t express it. This may lead to depression in some cases.
- As a child, you felt different, as though you are unique and others cannot understand you.
- You often feel morally superior to others, regardless of education or social stature.
- Your sense of empathy is overwhelming.
- You feel different from those around you, however, you have a natural inclination to relate to their struggles.
- Your physical body is an enigma to doctors. It functions differently than everyone else’s and the medical world struggles to understand it.
- You are intelligent, yet sometimes bored by traditional academics.
- You have had a paranormal or psychic experience. You may have seen a ghost, heard other’s thoughts, had dreams that became reality, etc.
- You feel as though you have a purpose or mission to fulfill.
- You feel as though you should be able to do more but are vexed by your restrictions.
- You have very few friends, but those who are seem to understand you without explanation.
- Your dreams are vivid and exceptional. Often, your dreams seem other worldly — as though your mind has created a completely separate universe.
. People instinctively know that you are different. You may even feel isolated within your own family.
- Animals trust you and are naturally drawn to you. You understand them to the point that it feels as though you can communicate. Same is true for babies and small children.
- You are interested in spirituality but see the divine beyond books and religion. You have a deep understanding that spirituality has always been an intrinsic part of you.
- You are drawn to metaphysics and the science behind other worlds.
- You can feel who people are without them saying a word. You see behind the façade and instinctively know when they are lying.
- You have a natural ability to make others feel better – whether through medicine or your words.
- You avoid large crowds and find it hard to handle people in large doses — even friends.
Click to set custom HTML