1. How does hypnosis work?
It tranquilizes the frontal lobe, the analytical part of your brain, so we can access the subconscious mind and bring the nervous system back into alignment.
2. Why are so many fearful of hypnosis?
Most are afraid of someone else controlling their mind. Ironically, that's exactly what's happened in our conditioning process. Paradoxically, hypnosis then actually unhypnotizes you.
3. What is the mind body connection?
The body is an expression of what your mind is thinking and believing.
4. How might hypnosis help my medical condition?
Hypnosis unravels the unconscious programming that's creating your medical conditioning.
5. What are common causes for medical hypnosis?
Migraine and tension headaches, heart disease, irritable bowel syndrome, insomnia, anxiety, ptsd, asthma, skin rashes, hot flashes, pre-surgery, post-surgery, giving birth.
6. How is guided imagery used for medical conditions?
It is used as symptom relief, stress reduction and in conjunction with traditional medicine. Ie: visualizing a rain shower of healing chemicals being released into your body, moving like liquid light into every cell, illuminating, activating, healing….
7. What does science have to say about the mind body connection?
Science says the body is listening in on every thought you think and responding accordingly. All disease begins in the mind.
8. When should hypnosis be used in treating psychological disorders?
When you're ready to receive guidance from the deepest, wisest part of you.